Five Keys to gather more fans on your Facebook page:
1. Hitting with a good name. The first is to choose the name of your page and intent of the page. This name has to be attractive for users and motivate them to follow a series of steps to view an image or to make a game or action. They are also very attractive names with pages that emphasize user experiences, which also happen to be anecdotal, like, “I would also sharpen the trash talking to my friends.” Page names like “All blogger” will not be so attractive, unless our goal is to be updated to our readers. We seek to increase the number of fans, so we will choose the first option.
2. Advertise and promote our site. Once created our website and chose the name we can begin to spread. There are 3 ways:
– Leaving comments Fotolog Metroflog and the url of the page to Facebook.
– Advertise on our Facebook profile, Twitter, Myspace, blog or page.
– Post on other blogs recognized with the url of our site, but no spamming.
3. Invite your friends. It is important to invite all the friends we have, since many of them are active users of Facebook, which will increase the chances of impact on friends of friends. For this, we click on the option: “To suggest this page to my friends.” Another technique is to join communities and invite their friends, which will significantly increase our fans.
4. Settings page. To increase the fans on Facebook, fans need to invite their friends, leave messages on Facebook and the friends of your fans do the same. To do this, follow these steps:
– Make “click” on “Like” and suggest the page to your friends.
– Post the following message on Facebook, at least four times:
MIRA’s best kept secret of GOOGLE [you can not believe]
– Enter http://bit.ly/truco-facebook.
5. Set as default tab “Information”. Configuración del muro”, y en “Pestaña predeterminada para los usuarios que no son fans”, colocamos la pestaña “‘ closure_uid_eiytdf=”127” Gf=’To achieve that future fans to enter the page and go to the tab “Information”, we will go into “Edit Page> Configuring the wall”, and “default tab for users who are not fans”, put the tab ” ‘ Ff=’Para conseguir que los futuros fans entren en la página y vayan a la pestaña “Información”, tendremos que entrar en “Editar página> Configuración del muro”, y en “Pestaña predeterminada para los usuarios que no son fans”, colocamos la pestaña “‘>To achieve that future fans to enter the page and go to the tab “Information”, we will go into “Edit Page> Configuring the wall”, and “default tab for users who are not fans”, put the tab ” Information “.